01. 30cl I Am Safe Chakra Candle
Muladhara - Root Chakra
Frankincense, Amber & Cedarwood
Chakra is a Sanskrit word meaning wheel or vortex and is used to describe the energy centres of the body. There are seven Chakras, each being associated with certain parts of the physical body as well as with our mind and spiritual development. Balancing of these Chakras may help in creating a life of harmony, health and spiritual awakening. The seven Chakras are listed below:
- CROWN CHAKRA: For listening to the harmony of the spheres.
- THIRD EYE CHAKRA: An aid to meditation helps in releasing anxiety.
- THROAT CHAKRA: Moving through fear of expression, anti-spasmodic and calming.
- HEART CHAKRA: For soothing and gently sedating, helps calm, heal and protect.
- SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA: Aids in mobilising personal energy, tonifying and encouraging.
- SACRAL CHAKRA : Refreshing, calming and uplifting, for loving one's body.
- ROOT CHAKRA : A physical & emotional sedative that is warming, relaxing and protective
|Muladhara - Root Chakra|
|Meaning||Root, Foundation & Support|
|Location||Base of your spine (tailbone)|
|Signs of Balance||Supported, Connection, Safe, Grounded, Stable|
- Vegan friendly 30cl candle in recycled glass, made from 100% natural plant wax and a cotton wick, made with 8% Frankincense, Amber & Cedarwood Essential oil.
- Elegant and stylish stainless candle lid
This candle contains no petroleum based paraffin wax or animal products and is 100% alcohol free.
The Candle is designed to burn all the way down and not just in the middle, burn time of up to 60 hours.
Please clean and re-use glass.
- Place on a level surface and never handle when lit
- First time use, burn for one continuous hour to ensure even burning.
- Trim wick to 5mm
- Container will get hot on sides and base
- Cover candle with lid when not in use
This product is made in the UK exclusively for Vintage IndiaUK Ltd.